The focus of my offerings center around Leadership, Coaching, & Advising, something that I have been doing over the last 20+ years. Below is a little more information about these services.
Leadership: The focus is to change the idea of managing individuals to leading them through example & inspiration.
“Great leaders see greatness in others.”
– Jon Gordon
Coaching: The active participation in work through shadowing & working actively to work on making you the best.
“All truly great thoughts are conceived by walking.”
– Friedrich Nietzsche
Advising: The idea is to actively listen & be an independent sparring partner who can provide suggestions & recommendations.
“There is no greatness where there is no simplicity, goodness and truth.”
– Leo Tolstoy
Here are the methods that I practice during my Leadership, Coaching, & Advising work (this is not an exhaustive list):
– Agility through Scrum, Kanban, & Scaling
– Design Thinking
– Design Sprints
– Design Systems
– Brand Strategy/Guide
– Personas & Anti-Personas
– User Journey Flow
– Ways of Working: Roadmapping, Prioritization, & Product Tools
– Organizational/Leadership Change & Management (of)
– Hiring, Team Building, Development, & Organization
– Vision, Mission, Values, KPIs, & Strategy